Citizen Record Updates

1. To report a name change: Send a copy of your marriage license, divorce decree or a court order changing name.
2. To report an address change: Submit your request in written form, via postal service, email or fax statement by tribal member.
3. To report a death: Acceptable documents: death certificates, obituary or memorials.
4. Click here for a replacement citizenship card application.

Comments are closed.