The Wyandotte Nation, as part of our ongoing effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), will make several changes to keep our citizens, employees and guests safe:
- The Wyandotte Nation will operate with essential employees and limit public access to emergency services effective March 18. If services are needed, please call or email.
- The Bearskin Fitness Center is closed effective at 9 pm March 17.
- Turtle Tots (including preschool, and childcare) is closed effective March 19.
- Wyandotte Nation Cultural Center is closed effective March 18.
- Elders Services (Title VI) will continue to serve lunch as TAKE OUT ONLY from 11 am – 1 pm. No public access to the building will be allowed during this time. Staff will be available to deliver meals to your vehicle. Please stay in your vehicle and drive through the driveway.
- Housing – Activity Center and Community Center closed effective March 17.
- The Bearskin Clinic will provide limited services. Please call before coming to the clinic. Pharmacy services will continue.
Wyandotte Nation Leadership is continually monitoring this situation and will reassess these decisions March 31.
Continue to check back on our website or visit our Facebook page for the latest information.